Top Definition
When a person is angry or annoyed, it can be said that they are on their dickend. After calming down, their dickend is then referred to as flaccid.
Tom, get off your dickend
by lucy13291 September 08, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.