1) It is the woman's body, she can decide if she wants to abort her undeveloped baby. In reality, the republican christian extremists bash the idea of abortion because 'it is killing a baby', yet in reality it is not. It is just killing an embryo or fetus which isn't technically alive seeing as it has to breathe off of the mother's breath.
2) We need to hurry up and do something about the environment; there is a lot of pollution and cO2 emissions and it is destroying our planet.
3) Separation of church and state; America was founded by Atheists. America is not based on God. Anyone can believe what they want to, but don't 'force' your bullshit on everyone.
4) Animal rights. Animals are technically people seeing as We, the humans are animals ourselves. Calling animals idiotic is pretty much calling ourselves retards in which we are. Animals should not be abused, but they should have equal rights as us humans do.
The negative stereotype for the democrat is quote 'A hippy liberal douchebag who fucks animals and is a pansy faggot. Really fat and girly'. This is coming from most of the republicans.
In reality, most democrats have an average I.Q of 160. We care for the earth, for the poor and rich and inbetween, for everyone to have equal rights.. Pretty much the opposite of a republican.
Democrat: Technically it would be the mother who did it. And technically, it isn't even killing a baby you fucking dumbshit.
Republican: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!!!1
Democrat: See you there!
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.