(2)Someone who refuses to fight, or is scared to fight.
(3)Someone who is scared of something, often something stupid and rediculous, and minor.
(4)A man who is completely whipped by a woman.
(5)A man who doesn't argue.
(6)A woman with a bad attitude and or bad temper.
(7)A woman who tells everything straight up and bluntly.
(8)A non-spayed female dog; or, a female dog used for breeding. Bitch is a term officially recognized by the UKC and AKC.
Man: "Hey baby, why don't you come back to my place tonight?"
Woman: "Sorry, I don't sleep with trailor trash."
Woman: "Get out of my chair, asshole".
Man: "You're such a bitch."
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"