- Your house is on fire
- Your having a heartattack
- Someone is breaking into your house
However, in the last few years it seems people think they can call 911 for almost any problem they have. (Examlpe below)
2.) A kick-ass porche sports car.
3.) Also refers to September 11th.
Crazy Chick: Ya, I'm at McDonalds and they told me there out of chciken nuggets, but I know thier lieing.
911: Oh my god...
2.) A 911 porche.
3.) Terroists attacked America on 911 (9-11-01)
Y the time you look in the wing mirror this is what you'll see!
911's 911 NOT taken on 9/11. The combination of Police and Porsche.
911 - Sports car
9-1-1 - Emergency Number
September 11 - the day terrorists attacked America.
Lets not trivialize the sacrifice our Public Servants paid that day by saying "nine-eleven" "nine one one".
Evan: "Don't ask, brozay. That shit was 9-11."
2. Date of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.
3. Emergency-response telephone number.
2. 9/11 was the day terrorists brought down the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in Pennsylvania.
3. In the event of an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911.
2. A Porche.
3. A frequent misspelling of 9/11, which stands for September 11, 2001.