A small rimfire cartridge, used for target shooting.
Three variations of .22 caliber exist: .22k (short), .22lr (long rifle), and .22WinMag (Winchester Magnum).
Sometimes used incorrectly to refer to a derringer, which is often chambered in a larger caliber.
2) Any rim that measures 22 inches in size
3) Slang term used for women to let you know they are prostitutes.
2) Magnum cost me 22, sat it on them 22's
3) Lil mama super thick, she say she 22
(All examples from Rick Ross' Hustlin)
2) sometimes referred to a 22 ounce bottle of liqour
3) underage kid's favorite age for their fake id
16 year old "uhhh 22"
cop "you look like your 12"
16 year old "just buying some 22's officer"
cop "come with me"