A very real problem. All you idiots out there who won't open your eyes and look past your own closed minded existence, all I can say is that when we've pumped so much CO2 into the atmosphere that you roof caves in, and the flood waters lift your house off the foundations, maybe you'll believe us. Here are seven reasons to believe it's real-
1) Scientific data. You say we're just experiencing the opposite of the ice age, its a natural cycle, scientists have looked at samples from Global Warming periods from the past, and the present is like that, only about 10 times worse.
2) George W. Bush also told us that Iraq had WoMD. we haven't found those yet, have we?
3) We still have ice samples from the last period of Global Warming. People in the future looking back won't have any from now, because the ice is melting to fast.
4) The oceans are rising at a rate we've never seen before, even in the fossil record.
5) Some scientists admitted to having tampered with data showing evidence that Global Warming exists and is a real problem.
6) Give me a better reason why the seasonal temperature changes have been more extreme than any other the earth has faced.
7) The Antarctic Shetland Islands have green grass growing on them, something we can tell from the fossil records hasn't happened since Antarctica settled in its present location.
George W. Bush- Stupid hippies, global warming doesn't exist!
Person- So why then is the globe warming at a dangerous rate?
Better than a human could ever be. Here's why-
1) Look into a cat's face. You should be able to tell that they know something you don't.
2) They get to sleep 18 hours a day and play for the entire other 6.
3) Who is cleaning up who's litter box here?
4) They are able to move faster than you can, can land on their feet, and can move through tighter spaces than you can.
5) Dogs have owners; Cats have staff.
Cats are simply better than you.
The root of all evil. Seriously. It's over sized, sells stuff at low prices because its crap, and pretends to be all patriotic and American when 99.9% of the stuff they sell comes from China.
Wal-Mart sells cheap crap!
I'm Scottish, so I can tell you that I hate haggis, I don't roll my "r"'s, I don't wear a bloody kilt, and I am not constantly drunk. I'm never drunk. And that "telephone pole toss" is called a "caber toss". Savy?
We're not all drunkards who wear kilts and fight senselessly. Just because we the Scottish the only nation to give the Romans a fight...
One of the greatest musicians of all time. He wrote awesome music, I don't care what some people think. Just because you can understand what he's saying...
It is a real shame he was murdered. I feel sorry for the guy that did it. he has a large part of the population hating his guts. His fault, though.
His message still lives on, though. If we all just Gave Peace a Chance (there's a reason thats capitalized), Imagine what we could do.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
John Lennon was a visionary who was viciously murdered because of his beliefs.
1) Something people say when trying to be random when they aren't.
2) A really good food which shouldn't be good at all but is. Hey, it's rotten milk! Dairy gone bad shouldn't be that good...
1) Don't say cheese because you can't be original. Just don't
2) Hey, want to go eat some rotten milk? Yes, you idiot, I mean cheese! Just because it's 4 years old doesn't mean it tastes bad!
A funny, odd, random song that gets on your nerves after a while, but most songs do. I mean, *put favorite song here* would get on your nerves after you listened to it 50 times without stopping and in a rather high pitched voice.
Google it or put in a Youtube search. Now, because you are clearly not busy. The Llama Song. Now.