The difference in one's appearance between their best and worst. Its often used to comment on a girl's looks after she dresses up, puts on make-up etc, versus her in her everyday state. Can also be used to comment on guys, alhough less common
1. Did you see hot how Kate was looking last night, she has so much disparity- shes normally average!
2. Lauren has no disparity, she always looks the same
When one is at a party, or other social event you keep an eye on a person who is likely to make some key "plays"
Usually a guy who is hitting on a particular girl, but the inverse could also apply. Occasionally used for someone who is generally amusing at a social outing.
Derived from sports such as Rugby, Football, Basketball, where the camera tracks one particular player on the team, normally the play maker.
1. Ive got player cam on Flynn tonight, I know he's keen on her, lets see if he makes a move.
2. Tom: Hey Tim are you going to make a move on Kate tonight?
Tim: Yeah, but I've got player cam on Jack, it could be a bit of a dog fight I want to make sure I can suss out the competition.
to eat out a girl, oral sex with a female recipient, cunnilingus. From a certain man who shall remain nameless (GAP) who was a devourer of all things fishy, and who invented the philosophy "it is better to give than recieve". Derived from the same era as coops
1. Alf: "I just got the best gaps last night, mmmmm"
2. Did you hear theeban gave gaps to a rednut?