1. dry your tears and man up
. see suck it up
, cowboy up
, cheer up
2. a not so tactful way of saying no use crying over spilled milk
3. what you say when you see a hot chick, usually having "with a biscuit" on the end. comes from the fact that ladies tend to produce moisture in certain areas when they are aroused. strange that it's used this way, because usually the hot chick is not aroused at all, and is in fact turned off completely by your ugly mug.
1. Sop it up; let's go!
2. So you made a mistake. Sop it up.
3. person 1: Hey check out that chick.
person 2: Whoa
, sop it up with a biscuit!
It could be a reference to male pride, but in order to explain Sonny's usage of the phrase in The Godfather
, it goes a little deeper. The word dick
can also mean "nothing", and in Sonny's case I think "hand" has a double meaning. He means it literally and figuratively. If it's a reference to male pride, it's in the sense of the phrase "wearing only a smile", meaning that Michael would come out of the bathroom with nothing but his pride. More literally, Sonny wanted Michael to actually have the gun in his hand when he exited the men's room.
Sonny: I don't want my brother coming out of that bathroom with just his dick in his hand.
Michael: Don't worry, I won't have my dick in my hand anyway.
n. The brush guard that some rednecks like to put on the front grille of their off-road
If there's only one horse in the race, then it's even money that the one horse is going to win the race.
Trucker-speak for the Kenworth make of 18-wheelers. Called such because they are generally large and expensive, even for an 18-wheeler. Generally considered the Cadillac of 18-wheelers.
Hey Rubber Duck, I heard you bought a brand new K-whopper.
n. A larger challenge than a double-dare
. This is the first counter to the double-dare
. Some people have forgotten that this exists and think that the triple-dog-dare
is the only one after a double-dare
. This is the one you go for when you've been double-dared and you want to play it safe. If you want to be agressive and go for the throat, you go directly to the triple-dog-dare
I triple-dare ya!
n. a reverse mohawk
. Resembles a fro
with a strip shaved from forehead to nape of neck.
I made my fro
to match my girlfriend's mohawk
, and now we can get close enough to kiss.