1. Meadowhall shopping centre, Sheffield, England. So-called for its advertising as "the land of shoppertunity".
2. The end of the world through rampant and pervasive consumerism
3. The point of exhaustion reached at the end of an excessive shopping spree where you simply cannot continue.
1. "The shopocalypse can be found at Junction 32 of the M1."
2. "If we carry on like this as a species we are heading for the shopocalypse."
3. "Can we go home, for the love of God? I've reached the shopocalypse."