verb: to ram a some sort of long, thin, fairly cylindrical object into some sort of opening or hole. can have sexual connotations (as in, this aforementioned "rod" is a "meatrod"), but can also be used to describe such actions as sharpening a pencil, connecting a plug, etc.
1) He finally became angry after having been ramrodded over 73 times with a pencil during class.
2) Person 1: Turn the stereo on, man!
Person 2: Just a sec, I've gotta ramrod it.
Spankin', sexy, delicious, delectable, able to have things inserted into it, pretty damn good at soggy biscuit, really sweet/awesome,(can be used as an adjective or an adverb). -- SEE "BOX" FOR NOUN VERSION!
noun: the Air Cock Thrust, a dance move pioneered by the underground hip-hop group, then stolen and twisted by teenage boys to be used in dance parties where they dissaprove of the music choice. to perform one as intended is quite a feat of athleticism, but many achieve similar effects by jumping from a high point and thrusting in the air. often accompanied by the yelling of "A! C! T!" while in the air, and occasionally by hand symbold upon completion.
1) we were ACTing all throughout the dance... the chaperones looked rather worried.
2) I pulled a sick ACT down the main school stairs today -- you should of seen it.
noun: short for Alec Downie (orignally the name of a Pictish leader during the barbarian invasion who supposedly held over 50 wives at a time), someone who appears entirely physically and mentally perfect and is infinately desirable to both males and females. The common name of the Sexmachine 2.0. Also called downerator (soccer name), downers, A-down (rapper name) or downster.
1) My hands simply couldn't help being drawn to the luscious thighs of the downie.
2) In the horrid boredome of the school day, my mind is prone to wander and fantasize about the properties of the downie.
noun: an acronym for "Anal Pencil Thrust" the act of ramming a pencil (or pen) up someone's anus. Normally performed while clothed and with non-romantic intents (and usually on the same sex). it originated in the environment of certain East-Coast preperatory schools to ease the boredom of classes by APTing someone repeatedly and watching them flinch, squirm and squeal, all under the nose of a teacher. its acronym form came as a result of the popularization of the act.
1) I APTed Andrew today so mightily during math class that my writing utensil penetrated the cloth of his pants.
2) We spent the entire evening debating the nonexistence of homosexual connotations to the act of the APT.