The greatest filmmaker who ever lived, or at least one of them. The director and visionary behind such masterpieces as 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket.
In the world of cinema, Stanley Kubrick is God
1. A very, very bizarrly upbeat song by a band composed of a group of shameless Japanese men wearing nothing but disturbing fig leaf briefs.
2. A fanimutation based on the above song.
3. A Kojiro Abe music video based on the above song.
4. Japanese for "we did it!".
1. Everybody say Yatta!
2. That Yatta music video was freaking disturbing..
A cool red and silver Japanese superhero from Nebula M-78, the Land of Light, who beats the everliving crud out of big rubber monsters. Since 1966, there have been some 16 spinoffs and counting.
Ultraman is the coolest!
1. A type of or relating to a type of creature exceedingly common in Japan. Usually over 200 feet tall, they are known to frequently wander into cities and cause massive real estate damage. They simply won't leave Japanese cities alone though they also have been seen in New York, Seoul, London and Coppenhagen before..
This has been Tokyo's third kaiju attack in two weeks!
1. The greatest, most ingenius anime show ever made. This show has it all, drama, a very intriguing philsophical nature, cute characters, awesome mecha and creatures.
Evangelion is the coolest fucking anime ever made.
An ancient century old evil, now thankfully dead. His hatred of the black race did not stop him from porking the maid.
Strom Thurmond is dead..
1. A really gay and misguided Christian "family" movie review site which rates movies based on their appropriatness usinge thir godly bible-based rating system. Very xenophobic and hateful, rudely judging both films and their creators. They have also made up a new rating: R-13! And let's not forget their infamous "Offense to God" rating category, where anything in the films relating to other religions (or any fantasy or folklore elements) are judged as sinful and inapproriate.
Jesus would not be amused by Capalert.