Similar to epic fail
, however a more monumental level of failure.
Kate: I walked into my door this morning, then into my roommate. Went to class, slipped on the ice, tripped getting off the bus. Got lunch and my pop exploded.
Kate: I know, I know, fail!...
Jer: I wasn't going to say that...
Kate: What then?
Jer: LIFE FAIL!
The description of something or someone being penguin-like.
1. Dude, this guy walks like a penguin.
2. Kyle: It's fucking freezing out here! Aren't you even cold?
Jer: It's okay, I'm like a penguin, I'm used to this sort of thing.
3. Claire, I think I'm going to write a book. It'll be the "Book of Penguinisms". Everything penguin, from the cute birds themselves, to the quirks about the people we hang around with.
1. Quick sound of exasperation, or sigh at a situation that is stressful, or prolonged.
2. The honk is made by making a half grunt/half sigh type of sound.
1. Standing in a long line, such as at the supermarket, or bank.
2. Sitting in class, with 5 minutes left:
Professor: Does anyone have any questions before I let you go?
Student 1: Do we have any homework for this weekend?
Student 2: Honk!
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.