1. N., A roadway paved with a track
made of rail
s, upon which locomotive
s push or pull a train
of cars or trailer
s carrying people or freight
2. Adj., Pertaining to such a roadway or the trains that travel upon it.
3. N., The industry
of transporting people or freight by rail, or one or more of the companies within that industry.
4. Adj., Pertaining to that industry.
5. V., Transport
upon a railroad.
1. V., to coerce
, or seduce
others into a course of action that they would not otherwise choose. This includes, but is not limited to, specifically sexual situations.
2. N., Eleven
, as if the two parallel numerals were the rails of a railroad track.
Literal: Southern Pacific (3) railroad's old (2) railroad cars can still be found along abandoned stretches of (1) railroad, because the industry can't be bothered to (5) railroad them to (4) railroad stations.
1. Popular culture isn't going to be railroaded into adopting a narrow-minded
ly specific sexual situation as the definition of railroad simply because someone described his favorite life experience as an UrbanDictionary definition.
2. We use the 802-railroad-G wireless protocol. (See WAP