Pretty much just a homebrand Oakhill College, but you pay more to go there...

90% of students are wogs, the other 10% are bogans
OHC kid 1: Who you playing in Rugby this weekend?
OHC kid 2: Those bloody wogs from St Pats Strathfield
by St Pats scum January 21, 2019
Get the mug
Get a St Pats Strathfield mug for your brother-in-law Günter.
The coolest people i know, and the best people ever, all classmates will go onto awesome places
All of the people who are graduating from St pats class of 2011 this year rock
by ilovemath June 09, 2011
Get the mug
Get a St pats class of 2011 mug for your mate Jerry.
Tj: “what did you do at St. Pats?”
maddy: “I hid in a cabinet
by oiiimeow January 16, 2020
Get the mug
Get a St. Pats mug for your mother-in-law Jovana.