A personification of the United Kingdom, though some insist that he only represents England. John Bull is roughly analogous to Uncle Sam in the United States. This term is also used as slang for a person from England.
Guy 1: Why's that guy talk like that? Does he have some sort of speech impediment?

Guy 2: Nah, he's just a John Bull. They all talk like that.
by zenzic February 26, 2009
Get the mug
Get a John Bull mug for your daughter Rihanna.