1) to have large muscles; or to allude to having them, regardless of the truth
2) to be taken advantage of in a business dealing (a shortened form of ripped off
3) to extract music from a CD to a computer
1) Check it out! (flex) I'm ripped!
2) Dude, we got totally ripped.
3) Check out this MP3 I ripped!
similiar to what would be found in B-horror movie, i.e. blood, gore, hokey plot, poor special effects, etc. Derived from the horror fan magazine "Fangoria".
the killer onscreen fangoriously chopped up his victims