1 definition by koma1

A kind of ink used by graff writers in any thing great for busses and stuff goes good with an ultrawide or miniwide or any other kind of homemade marker
Yo that garvey ultrawide is kill busses
by koma1 April 21, 2006
Get the mug
Get a garvey mug for your dog Helena.