1 definition by William Austad

In cooking, this often is used to refer to the stuff in the pan left over after browning something. It is misspelled French unless I'm mistaken.
When you make the gravy, be sure to deglaze the gradoo with some red wine.
by William Austad July 11, 2008
Get the gradoo mug.