An informal term that stands for or means something else than its literal meaning; a shorter way to say a word or phrase
Slang is slang for short language.
To do something honestly, definitely, exactly, or without making a mistake.
It is often said for emphasis
Guy 1: Dude, I straight up banged
your mom last night!
Guy 2: Not cool man.
1) A derogatory name for homosexual
2) A person who's an annoying asshole
, especially if they're oblivious to the fact that they're an asshole.
3) A person who rides loud Harley Davidson motorcycles.
4) What people from England call a cigarette.
1) Guy 1: Hay look at those fags over there.
Guy 2: Dude, you can't say that word!
Guy 1: It's OK, I have a gay friend.
2) Guy 1: On the way to work today some asshole cut me off on the highway, almost causing an accident, and then waved to me like nothing happened.
Guy 2: What a fag.
3) When that gang of Harley fags drives by, it's so loud I can't here myself think!
4) I'm smoking a fag in England!