* Pronunciation: ma·stur·ba·to·ry
* Function: noun
* Inflected Form(s): plural ma·stur·ba·to·ries
* Usage: often attributive
1. A place, usually private, where one can study, perform, perfect, and enjoy any and all forms of self pleasuring. Usually utilized by teenage males, although it can be used by all ages.
2. Any place where masturbation occurs.
1. Jerry said he had too much homework to hang out with us. We all know that he's in his masturbatory right now, wankin' it.
2. Bob just couldn't take it anymore, deciding that the only course of action was to turn the room in which the PTA meeting was held into a masturbatory.