1. (n) A delicious fruit and despite being called a "berry" it can be quite large. Strawberries typically are very tart and sweet. They are recognizable due to their red heart-like shape and its many visible seeds covering its outside.
2. (n) A prostitute
. A woman who sells her "strawberry" for money. The money earned will then be used towards purchasing drugs, and then the process repeats.
3. (n) A minor scrape or cut inflicted on one's body, often caused by falling down on pavement. Not a serious gash, but it will produce some blood so that when it heals, it causes the skin to be covered with little specs of scabs and dried blood; hence, a strawberry-like look.
1. "Mmmm! That woman sold me her strawberries and they were delicious!"
2. "Mmmm! That woman sold me her strawberry and it was delicious!"
3. "Yesterday I tripped and got a few scrapes on my leg, today I have a strawberry."