1. (v) To strike with force; (n) a forceful strike, a blow or attack.
2. A single 'serving' or dose, generally a drug
or alcoholic drink
3. To use something, usually a drug
4. A result of a search on a search engine
5. Visits to a web page
6. To visit; to go to
7. To have sex
8. To make (sexually-motivated) advances on
9. To mark with graffiti; to tag
10. Ugly, as if having been hit with something
11. A murder or assasination. Or, a mandate for one.
12. A successful or popular thing
13. To communicate; to call or message
14. To realize something suddenly; to discover
1. He got hit by a bus.
2. He took a hit of acid
3. He hit the bong
4. "Porn" gets 250 million hits on Google
5. His blog got 3 thousand hits a day
6. We hit up a 7-11
because we were hungry
7. I'd hit it
8. Some random drunk guy started hitting on her
9. We hit up the side of a bridge
10. Dude, that fat chick
's so hit!
11. The Mafia called a hit on the mayor.
12. The song "Never Gonna Give You Up
" was Rick Astley's biggest hit.
13. Hit me up on my myspace
14. He couldn't remember where he knew her from, then suddenly it hit him.