What a dirty Yuri!
2.To be the first to do something. Derived from Yuri Gagarin, first human in space.
2.Bob pulled a Yuri and leapt from the second story of the building to the first to save time. Nobody had ever done that before.
Mai gets a new dildo and tries it out with Serenity. This story contains yuri.
Also, a fairly common girl's name in Japan, meaning "Lily".
1)A name especially popular in Asia, can be male or female depending upon location
2)A japanese word meaning 'lily', which in the late 20th century started being used to refer to lesbians and then specifically to explicit lesbianism in hentai anime and related media
1) Yuri Gagarin, Sung Yuri
2) from 'Yurizoku', meaning 'tribe of the lily', later shortened
2. Language spoken in the islands of New Guinea and the Amazon.
3. A genre of sexually explicit anime/manga literally meaning Girls Love. It is a Japanese jargon term for content and a genre involving love between women in manga, anime, and related Japanese media. Yuri can focus either on the sexual or the emotional aspects of the relationship, the latter sometimes being called shōjo-ai by western fans.
The themes yuri deals with have their roots in the Japanese lesbian literature of early twentieth century, with pieces such as Yaneura no Nishojo by Nobuko Yoshiya. Nevertheless, it is not until the 1970s that lesbian-themed works began to appear in manga, by the hand of artists such as Ryoko Yamagishi and Riyoko Ikeda. The 1990s brought new trends in manga and anime, as well as in dōjinshi productions, along with more acceptance for this kind of content. In 2003 the first manga magazine specifically dedicated to yuri was launched under the name Yuri Shimai, followed by its revival Comic Yuri Hime, launched after the former was discontinued in 2004.
2. People living in the Amazons speak yuri.
3. I bought the new volume of this yuri manga.
Person2: Is she a hot Asian chick?
Person1: Dude, my friend is a buff Russian male that could totally kick your ass.