1. A believer who is serious about (his/her) moral in Jesus Christ. Whose main goal is to please God more than (himself/herself). Who does not take sinning lightly. Not a hypocrite.
2. Christ-like. Learns and takes after (mimics) Jesus Christ’s qualities, teachings, habits, lifestyle. A believer who has great faith, trusts in God's word, hopeful outlook on life, or at least pursues - or meditates on perfecting his faith daily. A believer who has strong love for his enemies and natural affection towards anyone. A believer who is very obedient to all of God's commands (what he requires). Holy. Without spot blemish or wrinkle in their daily walk.
3. A failure in his faith, or nonbeliever who self examines and recognizes his sins, faults, accepts Jesus Christ as God, is sorry for his sins and repents. May still fail, but still aims for spiritual perfection daily.
1. He/she walks after the spirit daily so he/she does not walk after the fleshly desires, neither after the world, neither after materialism or earthly treasures, has not pride, and obeys Gods commands. They want to be a True Christian.
2. He/she lives the way Jesus does. He/she tries or does perfect his/her faith, love, obedience, and relationship with God daily. This is the life of a True Christian.
3. Even though he/she has been a failure for what God wants, his/her heart is broken and is hungry for God's spirit to conquer the law of sin and death. He/she understands in being perfection spiritually living a life without sin; being obedient to God with their whole heart daily. He/she is more justified to be a True Christian.
When someone replies they'll do something in a sarcastic manner
Matt - Go fuck yourself
Sam - Okay I will
Matt - You 'obedient baker'
|3.||Slim Jim obedient|
The state of being of an average dog when you have a Slim Jim snack you are about to give them. A state of undivided attention.
Apollo was so Slim Jim obedient that he could perform any demand you asked him to do.
A person which is obedient.
His wife was chosen for her bidability.
n.The obedient one (Arabic) ((Used as a name))
v.To follow rules made by people of authority
P1: Come here, child.
P2: What is it, teacher?
P1: Thank you for being very qaanita today.
P2: No problem!
Your Obedient Servant
(First mentioned on the NPR show, "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me.")
P.J. O'Rourke: Why do you people need abbreviations? If I want to say WTF, I'll just say "WTF". Whatever happened to "Your Obedient Servant?"
Peter Sagal: Now we say "YOS."
Thks 4 the memories.
A small wind easy to manipulate magically. Used for bypassing magical nexuses by spreading their threads until the gap is big enough to walk through.
I used an Obedient Breath to spread the threads farther apart, too subtle to trigger it.