verb To talk noisily or stupidly; jabber
noun The mouth: Shut your yap
noun A stupid, crude, or loud person.
Until Ja started yappin' in magazines how we stabbed him
Fuck it 50 smash 'em, mash 'em and let him have it
To steal from, or rob someone. especially jewerly and other valuble items.
"Yap that fool"!!!! (from the song "ante up")
Yap (Young Asian Professional)
- You are in one of these professions:
a) Medicine / Pharmaceutical
d) Investment Banking
- Most of your wardrobe was purchased at Banana Republic
- You go to "mixers" on Thursday nights to meet other Yaps and talk about the Dow Jones.
- You did exactly what your parents wanted you to do and as a result, your life is hella boring
- Your apartment/home is decorated almost exclusively with stuff from Pier 1
- Your parents always talk to their friends about how much money you make. If they don't, then you're a dissapointment
ben: that kid is so smart
andy"yup, he is a YAP
An american gangster slang word meaning to steal from someone at gunpoint.
"Yo yap that bitch. If she tries to spaz out then smack that bitch"
Ante Up by MOP
Kind of like yup....but spelled different
Jack: I'm tired
1. to talk, to chat
2. the mouth
Stop yapping already, I have a headache.
A form of the word 'Yup' with means yes or to agree, but in this conjugation we are using the false tense. If you use the word 'yap' in a sentence, you are using sarcasm through the word, ( *Note, you can add additional 'A's if you want to use extreme sarcasm or to show you think the person that asked the question is stupid.
Person 1 - So are you coming to the movies tonight?
Person 2- Yap (or Yaaaaap), I really want to see that movie, right?