look up any word, like dunch:
The sensation that is felt by the majority of men when they urinate, and what can be described as a 'shudder'. This phenomenom is called a 'warfle'
Shit my warfle made me misfire and hit the lid!
by MKL May 12, 2004
21 12

Words related to warfle

breakfast food waffles warfles wrfls yum
Slang for waffle. Originated from the south-side region of Iowa.
Those Belgian Warfles sure were great!
by WaffleLover April 30, 2005
4 14