Virgos are the Sexiest Sign in all The Zodiac. It is the only Zodiac sign represented by a female. "The Virgin.
"They are called the Virgins, but that dosent mean they act like one"
Virgos are actually quite sexual and love to please their partner over and over but they are not sluts, they would only do this when they are in a committed long-term relationship. They are a mutable earth sign (which means they adapt to change easily). Virgos tend to be organized, intelligent and helpful. Not all Virgos are like that (im Virgo and im messy and unorganized) There are many more factors that determine your personality besides your sun sign such as rising sign, moon sign, etc.
Virgo is square to Gemini and Sagittarius, and in opposition to Pisces.
However, Virgo is trine to Capricorn and Taurus, and sextile to Scorpio and Cancer.
I am a Sun in Virgo/Moon in Virgo, but I am a very messy person! Although I demonstrate Virgoan characteristics, my outward personality (Aka ascendant) is Gemini, so I tend to exhibit Gemini characteristics.
A good place to find out more about yourself in astrology is www.cafeastrology.com
2) The 6th astrological sign of the western zodiac, represented by the symbol ♍, and linked to the constellation Virgo.
3) A person born in the time of the year in which the sun transits the area of the sky containing the Virgo constellation, usually between 23 August and 22 September, although some slight variation is possible.
4) A Latin word meaning virgin, usually a female but can refer to a male. Can also be used as an adjective to describe an object which is pure or unused.
5) A surname of medieval English origin, derived from the Latin word.
6) A genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
2) Virgo is the mutable earth sign of the western zodiac.
3) Queen Elizabeth I was born on 7 September 1533, and so is a Virgo.
4) The Virgin Mary translates as Virgo Maria in Latin.
5) Graham Virgo is a Professor in Law at the University of Cambridge.
6) Virgo datanidia is the scientific name for a species of moth.