The 6th Sign of The Zodiac.
Virgos are the Sexiest Sign in all The Zodiac. It is the only Zodiac sign represented by a female. "The Virgin.
"They are called the Virgins, but that dosent mean they act like one"
Virgos are actually quite sexual and love to please their partner over and over but they are not sluts, they would only do this when they are in a committed long-term relationship. They are a mutable earth sign (which means they adapt to change easily). Virgos tend to be organized, intelligent and helpful. Not all Virgos are like that (im Virgo and im messy and unorganized) There are many more factors that determine your personality besides your sun sign such as rising sign, moon sign, etc.
Virgos are born Aug 22 - Sept 23
Virgo is the sixth sign of the Western zodiac. It is the only sign represented by a female. Virgo is a low-intensity, female, mutable earth sign, which basically means that it runs through the autumn equinox. This makes Virgoans able to see both sides of a situation. (Other mutable signs include Gemini, Pisces, and Sagittarius.) Virgo is theoretically most compatible with Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, and Cancer. It is most incompatible with Gemini, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Virgos are usually neat, organized, intelligent people. They like to be busy and have order in their lives. They are usually not sexually promisicuous (Of course, this depends on other factors in their charts). Virgos are gifted with a keen analytical ability, which is a reason why they cannot get along with Pisces- these two signs are in opposition! Virgo sees the details while Pisces sees the big picture. Virgos have a servile nature and like cleanliness and health food. Virgos are seen as the "Virgin", but when these signs were named, a virgin meant "to be able to say no". Virgo was also once the sign of the fertility of the Earth.
A person's sun sign is Virgo if they are born between August 22nd and September 23rd. People born on the cusps are often jokingly called "Leegos" or "Vlibras". Lol!
Virgo is square to Gemini and Sagittarius, and in opposition to Pisces.
However, Virgo is trine to Capricorn and Taurus, and sextile to Scorpio and Cancer.
I am a Sun in Virgo/Moon in Virgo, but I am a very messy person! Although I demonstrate Virgoan characteristics, my outward personality (Aka ascendant) is Gemini, so I tend to exhibit Gemini characteristics.
A good place to find out more about yourself in astrology is www.cafeastrology.com
anyone born between August 23 and September 22. quite sexy people(especially females)
Mayra is the hottest chick ever,and she wants to please me as well. She's a keeper,and a Virgo!
The sixth of the 12 zodiac signs, represented by the virgin, which runs from August 24 to September 23.
Virgo is an earth sign.
1) A zodiac constellation
located between Leo
(west) and Libra
(east). Usually associated with various fertility or agricultural goddesses, but due to the close proximity of Libra (the scales), it is sometimes associated with goddesses of justice. Often depicted as a woman holding either an ear of wheat and a palm frond, or the scales that form the constellation Libra.
2) The 6th astrological sign of the western zodiac
, represented by the symbol ♍, and linked to the constellation Virgo.
3) A person born in the time of the year in which the sun transits the area of the sky containing the Virgo constellation, usually between 23 August and 22 September, although some slight variation is possible.
4) A Latin word meaning virgin, usually a female but can refer to a male. Can also be used as an adjective to describe an object which is pure or unused.
5) A surname of medieval English origin, derived from the Latin word.
6) A genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
1) Spica is the brightest star in the constellation Virgo.
2) Virgo is the mutable earth sign of the western zodiac.
3) Queen Elizabeth I was born on 7 September 1533, and so is a Virgo.
4) The Virgin Mary translates as Virgo Maria in Latin.
5) Graham Virgo is a Professor in Law at the University of Cambridge.
6) Virgo datanidia is the scientific name for a species of moth.
A person born August 23rd - September 22nd who is a micro-manager and a worrier, they have a stick up their ass all the time.
Classic example of Virgo: Charlie Sheen, your mother