A utility truck made by Ford Motor Company starting in 1957. Designed to have the usefulness of a truck, and also have the comfort of a car.
The Ranchero can haul 10 bales of pine needles, while comfortably cruising down the road.
1. Refering to something or someone of extremely substandard quality or usefulness. Derived from the name of an extremely low quality Australian State School.
2. a school which is an absolute fuckin shithote that houses many knob jockeys, fuckin hobos and retards except renee and friends.
1)"Jason's Car is Nyanda Quality"
"Megan is a Nyanda Quality Slut"
2)"being nyanda quality is crazy as sin"
"angie is anthing but nyanda quality"
3} mobbs humps nyanda quality trees and has a nyanda quality fat head
A stable, (usually) freeware, operating system, limited in usefulness to most users. Good for running servers snd business machines but has major inherent flaws that prohibit it form ever becoming a truly mainstream OS for personal use. Its just too bulky and user-unfriendly to ever gain the popular eye.
Linux is a cool idea, but since its a pain to install and operate, and incompatible with nearly all software on the market, itll never get far beyond the geeks and zealots.
A violent waste of time. Extreme waste of time. Failing to keep track of time. The destruction of usefulness by inaction. The cessation of time or of conceptual of time. The removal of all notion or sense of time. Negligence of time. Defiance of the principal of time.
(See also chronocide)
I spent HOURS on the interweb today, but didn't get a thing done. Complete chronoslaughter!
v: something that worked at one time, but was changed (usually for the worse) by someone who did not understand that particular thing's usefulness. You used to have something cool, but now your stuff
suxors. Often refers to MMOFPS's or MMORPG's, when the game designers change in-game rules and they screw stuff up.
"That game used to pwn, but now it blows. They took out the best part."
"Whatever I was doing, I'm not doing it anymore, I got nerfed."
"Our junk was so much better before the designers all nerfed it."
1.(a.)past its 'use-by' or 'best-before' date, but still of value or interest to someone; declining in quality and/or use, but remaining sentimentally valued; becoming useless, low quality, undesireable, distasteful, unattractive.
2. (v.t.)to decline in usefulness, quality, desire, taste, attractiveness.
3. (n.)nearly worthless thing.
4. (int.) expression of mild disapproval or being affronted.
1. Nanna always headed straight for the section of the supermarket where she could pick up some borange bargains.
2. Nanna was boranging more rapidly with each shandy she drank.
3. She realised, when she looked closely, that the cucumber was a borange.
4. Oh, borange, that tastes a bit off!
One who's usefulness in the general flow of things has expired; also one who's sense of humor is dry and outdated.
My boss thinks he knows everything, but he aint nothin but a douche bag.
If I wanted any shit from you I would cut off your head and grab a spoon, ya douche bag!