1.meaning any descriptive word
2.describing someone ugly, wierd, or annoying
1. That uggy rock is sooo uggy, like the goose!
2.Dan is the uggiest person ever.
An Australian term for Ugg boots, recently ripped off by Americans. Worn commonly around the house and in Bogan areas.
Nice set of Uggies, ol bud, looking pretty grouse there!
(Origin: Northern Beaches, Sydney dialect - Balgowlah Boys High)
(Pronounced: as spelt "Uggy" - uh-gee (where 'gee' is 'guh')
intentionally opposite to ugly.. meaning - attractive..
(a sarcastic twist on the word "Ugly" that leaves it with the polar opposite meaning.. it can also be used to describe many things, other than appearances.. see: 'examples')
1. "That chick is pee uggy"
(meaning, the chick/girl is very attractive - also, look-up: "pee")
2. "This dinner is uggy"
(meaning, the dinner tastes very nice)
3. "This blanket is uggy"
(meaning, the blanket is warm and soft and nice)
A synonym for "ugly"; but usually is used as a milder word than "ugly"
Wow! Look at that supermodel; his package is hanging out of that horrendous strip-thong. That is uggy!
description for a girl who ,
1. obviously loves Uggs
2. wears fake nails
3. never leaves the house without make up or a hair out of place.
4. usually very popular with the boys.
5. owns a thick american accent and uses words like
" really? " or " ow my god" with accentuated body language.
6. tend to be perceived as rather shallow.
7. capable of being catty
this term does not signify attractiveness or the opposite. it depends on the context and obviously personal-preference.
dude 1 " dude that chic is hot"
dude 2 " is she an uggy?"
dude 1 " damn right she is"
An uncomfortable or disgusted feeling.
1. I hate it when my pants ride up my butt... It feels so uggy.
2. This uggy, drunk guy kept talking to me today, he looked like he was 58.