2.) A derisive term for the use of an excessive quantity of tactical firearm accessories whether they are real or not.
1b.) My Aimpoint Comp M2 isn't tacticool. It's the exact same red dot sight as the U.S. Army uses, and can survive an incredible amount of abuse.
2.) The three lasers, four flashlights, scope and two red dot sights on the AR-15 were very tacticool. A real soldier wouldn't put half that much crap on his rifle even if he could.
1. Descriptive word for equipment or clothing that does not have any tactical purpose; but looks cool.
2. A person who is a city dweller; but wishes to look like an warrior or as if they are/were in the armed forces.
3. Appearance that mimics military or martial arts.
2. Someone who is not in the military, but has a military mentality, and isn't a complete and total moron. This person is usually of low income, and makes by with what he/she has, saving money for long periods of time to buy a new gun and accessories to go with it. The lack of money usually limits the amount of crap that they attach to the gun. Usually a badass and has a bad reputation, and has graduated high school.
3. Someone who is a complete and total badass and is in the military that wears the appropriate gear, and appropriates the right equipment to their firearm for the situation at hand. Always a badass in the field.
4. Australians in general.
John: Dude, look at that moron with all the straps and shit.
Jack: He probably thinks he's tacticool and a badass.
John: What a fucking n00b.
Jack: Yeah. Join the service you fucking retard!
Jane: It's not much, but I make due with what I have.
Jack: What are you talking about? That's so tacticool!
Jane: Tacticool? WTF does that mean?
Army Ranger: Check this guy out, he's so fricking tacticool.
Navy SEAL: Fuck yeah! I wonder what branch he's with.
Army Ranger: Hey, what branch are you?
Spetsnaz: Вот дерьмо. Американцев. (Oh shit. Americans)
Aussi: G'day mate.
American: Dude, you're so tacticool.
Aussi: This is jus' what I head out into the bush with, mate.
"Tacticool" is generally used as an insult; when guns like the M4 or MP5 are modified in such ways for real uses like house-to-house combat or counter-terrorist operations, it is not usually used.
Dude 2: That doesn't look like an SKS to me...
Dude 1: Well yeah, I modified it a bit!
Dude 2: What the fuck did you do to it!?
Dude 1: Well I replaced the original wooden stock with a black one and I added a laser sight and also a rail system so I could put a flashlight on it and...
Dude 2: Now why would go and tacticool a perfectly good rifle?
Average player (who realizes it's just a game), planting a C4 charge behind the camper: "Wow you are really being tacticool."
13-yr-old: "What's that mean?"
Avg. player: "IT MEANS YOU SUCK DICK!" (Detonates C4 for the win, and gets to listen to teenager cry for his mommy)