1. To describe a dickhead or someone unliked.
2. Acting suspicous in a situation when it is innapropriate. (Theft or While on Drugs)
3. To betray or 'dog' someone.
4. To be 'sussed'/'sussed out' or watched closely by police or anyone.
5. To closely monitor or know anything well.
2. "Stop looking so suss.(Suspicous)"
3. "Yeah he 'sussed' me with that money he was supposed to pay me back."
4. "That cop is sussing us out"
"That cop had us 'sussed'/'sussed out'."
5. "I had the whole plan 'sussed'/'sussed out'.
1. Filthy, disgusting or revolting. 2. Promiscuous
Noun (Plural: Susses)
1. A filthy, disgusting or revolting person.
ORIGIN: Derived from Spanish 'sucio' (dirty).
2. Man, that bitch is suss; she's slept with half the school.
3. Those susses just got out of jail.