The Supreme Alphabet is, in the Nation of Gods and Earths, a system of interpreting text and finding deeper meaning in the original 120 Questions written by Elijah Muhammad and Wallace Fard Muhammad by assigning actual meanings to the letters of the Roman alphabet. It was developed by Clarence 13X after splitting from the Nation of Islam, after which he developed his Supreme Understanding.more...
Disclaimer: It is incumbent upon each individual to develop his/her own understanding of what supreme alphabet is to them. Although the definition of the terms are accepted throughout, the words below are another person’s understanding.
• (A)- Allah: The Asiatic Blackman sic. “Asia” is the body; “attic” is the mind; “black” is the dominant force, “man” is the higher intelligence; a backronym for arm, leg, leg, arm, head; the Father of the Universe; all in all.
• (B)- Be or Born: to exist. To be born is to bring into existence mentally through the Nation of Islam by way of the old Earth’s womb, Life.
• (C)- Cee or See: to see is to have insight, to comprehend through the mind’s eye; to see is to have insight to see through the physical, to understand.
• (D)- Divine: the essence of self, Godly by nature, which can neither be added to nor taken away from; can't say “Allah” without saying “all.” One’s nature is pure and untampered-with.
• (E)- Equality: to knowledge your knowledge, you will deal with everything within your cipher ...