someone who displays intelligence in an annoying way
Amy: Oh no. Here comes Mark, Mr. Smarty pants.
Becky: I’ll bet he’s going to tell us about how to fix my car.
Amy: I’m sure you’re right. He’s always shooting his mouth off about all the things he can do.
1. (n) a smart aleck
2. (n) a person who knows that the word "lul-a-bye" comes from the Saxon words “lul,” meaning "to sing," and “bye,” meaning "to sleep," and then brags about it in the weekly email newsletter.
Example: Kristy is such a smarty-pants.
Someone who is actually smart.
Smarty Pants is someone that is getting a Ph.D. in Economics after subtly stating that she has already gotten an Political Science degree and is currently further completing studies in Statistics and Economics.
something a five year old calls another smart five year old.
most get over it once they are past 6
five year old 1: you're such a smartypants!
five year old 2: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
1. an insult for a very clever person,
2. someone that droped spartys down their pants! ha idiot.
1. (clever person gets an answer right)
'your such a sparty pants'
2. 'Oh no i droped my smartys down my pants and now they are all in my pants and are crumbling and melting and im dripping with chocolate and everyone is looking at me but it feels quite nice!'
"look hes a smarty pants'
A type of boy who is studying engineering at UCT. Generally known for sharp wit and sense of humour as well as astounding intellect. The Smartypants tends to be the loudest (usually most attractive) guy in the room, and is well liked.
Can also be used sarcastically
"That Kieran boy is a real smartypants"
Any pants you are wearing at the time you make a smarty pants comment.
Ooh, that was a good one - Patrick must have his smarty pants on today.