1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.
2. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.
–verb (used with object)
3. to sell or offer (oneself) as a sloot.
4. to put to any base or unworthy use: to sloot one's talents.
how good are the sloots in Newcastle?!
1. Where “slut” is a term used for the common trashy promiscuous girl, “sloot” is used for a high-caliber girl finally getting her groove on.
2. When a normally non promiscuous girl is promiscuous in a mischievous, cheeky way.
3. Affectionately used between girlfriends to encourage a friend's recent promiscuous behavior.
4. It's a salute to a friend....a girl's high-five.
Can’t believe you went to the party with Brad and ended up going home with Greg! You’re such a little sloot!
So you finally got your groove on! Good job….you little, sloot, you!