can any1 understand what the fuck he is saying?
i can understand him about as well as i can understand Swahili.
|Sean Paul videos|
|sean paul images|
1. Expression used when you can't hear what the fuck anyone is saying
1. Quit chuckin a Sean Paul on me and talk slower, bitch!
Allright assholes let's get straight Sean Paul is NOT white... He was born in Kingston, Jamaica, the reason some assholes say that he doesnt look "Jamaica" it's because he is mixed with Portuguese, Chinese and other decendents.
Second, he doesnt do rap music... he does dancehall and reggae. Thats why you all pretty much can't understand him because he has a Jamaican accent and sometimes uses Jamaican Patois (Jamaican English). He is a good dancehall artists and personally I like his music very much.
stupid kid:Sean Paul sucks.. he cant even rap...
Me: He does dance hall yuh fassy (punk).
Sean Paul is a poor excuse for a reggae music artist, which is unfortunate because reggae music is very good. If mtv ate all the wonderful musical elements of Jamaica and then crapped, the turd would be Sean Paul.
Informed: Do you want to listen to some reggae?
Uninformed: (excitedly) Like Sean Paul?
Informed: I did not ask you if you wanted to get punched in the face.
An unbiased, purely informative approach to the question.
1. A man who has got the music of Jamaica into the mainstream world.
2. A man who has perfectly working vocal cords. the effect of atmospheric conditions, local climate and evolution works together to cause an effect known to the world known as an accent. This is a change in vocal pitch, some stereotypes are- Japanese people might sound phoenetically like "oooh ya ching ching cho." British- Oi Mate! you beh-a change yoor clothes twat" and Jamaican- "aiii mon, mi put the dutty pon de floor"
3. A man who got into the music industry at a very young age and has experienced a wide range of music.
4. Is a Dancehall/Ragga DJ.
5. One of the truer Jamaican representations of the style of music that suits the lifestyle and culture of the islands that it orginates from.
6. Comes from a Third World Country, although grew up as a middle class citizen.
7. Is of Jamaican/Chinese and Portugese Descent.
8. Finally- The reason why they play him a lot at clubs and dancehalls---Most people who are Tonedeaf or have terrible voices usually cannot understand the words from another country, hence they cannot sing along (like a campfire cult) to the music, so the people on the dancefloor can dance in peace, without some opie trying to sing their lungs out to a song out of their vocal range
Scene-Popular Pub/Club. (no racialist remarks intended)
White Guy- Hey lets go to the dancefloor and kick up a storm eh?
Black Girl- Fo Sure.
(Sean Paul's 'U A Pro' starts playing)
White Guy- Ooooh this song is so weird, i cant understand a word.
Black Girl- what do ya mean, man?
White Guy- listen- "Girl yuh got dem weak wid yuh style,
Girl yuh got fi see it, yuh got di man dem weak in di knees to how yuh body just a tease dem a chat seh"
Black Girl- To us, it sounds like normal english with an accent. To you it should sound like "Girl you have them weak with your style, Girl you have to see it. You have the men weak in their knees, to how your body is just a tease to them to chat, see?"
White guy- ohhh...
Black Girl- Yes, we made it that way so you cant sing to our songs, just like we dun wanna sing to ur songs.
An anagram of 'Pale Anus'.
Used to describe someone acting like a pale anus.
'You are such a Sean Paul'
'You fucking Sean Paul'
'That guy is an actual Sean Paul'
A random jamaican dancehall artist who tries to rev up "da clubs" with his thumping bass-driven melodies... problem is you usually can't understand a single word comin' out of his mouth. Came out of nowhere to the club/radio scene with "Get Busy." However, his new tune (in its original, non-radio edit edition) promotes the legalization of marijuana, so now you know. He also looks like Spanish tennis sensation Rafael Nadal if you look closely and get rid of the dreadlocks.
Friend: "Man, I say that Sean Paul looks just like Rafael Nadal! We need to give him some clamdiggers!"
Me: "No way, dude... its all about Agassi. Nadal's clamdiggers are for queers. Stick to da thumpin music Sean Paul."