1. To sodomize in a manner which produces santorum; to screw-over in a particularly nasty way.
2. To give something the quality of santorum; to make a mess of.
3. To revile or damn a person or thing by using its name as an offensive neologism, as in santorum.
1. Yeah, I santorumized him good.
2. Damn, you really santorumized that pillowcase.
3. You can't santorumize "Bush," really, because bush already has so many meanings.
The act of being Santorum, which may or may not include incest, homosexuality, or "man-on-dog." Popularized by PA Senator Rick Santorum's comments liking homosexuality to bestiality.
I santorumized my neighbor's dog last week.