Fill one with door knobs or padlocks and you have yourself a nice weapon.
"Jack, go get my pillow case and the door knobs, daddy as to knock some sense into your mother."
2.A ditsy blond who acts like a three year old child.
3.A senior citizen who's addicted to fabric.
1.Granny turned into a real pillowcase.
2.look at that pillowcase sleeping at the wheel.
3.jennie is such a pillowcase she forgot her make-up again.
1.) what one puts on the ugliest person they are about to fuck; 2.) used to cover the pillow and serve as a protective outer layer against intruding elements
"Hey, I like to role-play! Would you put this on?"
"I washed your pillow case, Max."
1. A covering used to protect your pillow from the elements.
2. An object sold to children at very high prices at concerts when they have nothing to be held up and/or signed. Sometimes has the band logo ironed on, but is still worth much less than little Susie's mother will be paying for it.
1. " Mommy, I need to buy a new pillowcase. Mine is covered in booooooogers."
2. "Mommy, Hannah Montana is in town and that nice looking man over there is selling pillowcases! You know I'll cherish it forever!"
the name you give someone with they sleep all the time
"dude youre such a pillowcase"
1. n.- One who has expired; corpse ; dirt nap
Shit, no, Man, he ain' a-sleep!
He a-pillow case!
When one punches a female in the breast.
Kristy fought against Ryan when he gave her a coffee pot, so he pillow cased her.