Insult used to say the person is useless, stupid or something to that.
"That sackless boy fell down the well!"
1. A person who lacks initiative.
2. A person who lacks wherewithal.
3. A person who has no "sack." Lacks braveness, boldness, assertiveness.
1. The sackless intern can't seem to find any work to do.
2. That sackless chap wants to own a convenience mart, but can't even pay his newspaper bill on time.
3. It's a sackless captain that can't steer his own ship.
Having no balls in ones sack
Guy 1: Chewy's real sackless for not playing me in nhl.
Guy 2: Yeah, he has no balls.