Top Definition
otherwise known as the taint, the rick-rack is the patch of skin between the anus and the sexual organs. Found on both men and women.
I'm feeling a shooting pain on my rick-rack.
by Dingle Dave September 02, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.