1) Economics- Republicans tend to be the party of businessmen, having a good understanding of the value of money, and the long term effects of where that money is invested. This directly opposes a Democratic philosophy to take from those who have worked their entire life and give it to those who frankly couldn't give a damn what side of the dirt they wake up on. Also, it is the Democratic cornerstone to try to ascend their social value by claiming intelligence on areas of little meaning to the real world.
2) Religion - A republican believes in the presence of religion in government. While most do not believe in the strong alliance of religion and government as displayed in the countries of Islam, as evident by the laws derived from Christianity, the church state relation must exist in order to allow the formation of laws to keep the liberals, who are occupying most of the space in the jails and committing most of crimes, in line.
1) Social issues - Republicans take the stance against abortion, for the little just cause in the slaughtering of innocent human beings. Republicans support the death penalty because the individual has chosen a path condemnable by death, while a fetus has not. This also is a fiscal decision for the go...
1. Low taxes- low taxes allow the American people to keep more of their income. They will then have more money and will be able to invest it for their retirement or spend it in the economy. If the money is spent, more job oppurtunities are created and the country's economy goes up.
2. Lower taxes for the rich- the upperclass currently pays 75 percent of all the taxes in this country. Now tell me is that fair? The upperclass hardly ever gets anything out of these taxes because most of it is used to go to policies which help the poor. Democrates only want to tax the upperclass more, even though they make up only about 5 percent of the population and pay for 75 percent of the taxes. The upperclass also puts the most amount of money into social security and gets the least amount back out later on in their retirement.
3. Pro Life- A life begins at the moment of conception. Why would anyone want to even consider killing a baby? It is terrible. Has anyone ever considered that an aborted baby may one day be the one to find the cure for cancer or might be the next Einstein? If you dont want the child then put it up for adoption. So many Americans are looking to adopt children and they need to go to Asian countries to get them.
4. Againt Affirmative Action- A person should not get financial aid or preferential treatment just because of race. Hundreds of white males are being denied to colleges just becasue the...
Since that party with the largest following is elected, both try to attract new followers. Rupublicans make people rich, Democrats make people poor.
oh yeah THERE IS ONE GOD THAT ME MY JEW FRIENDS AND MY MUSILUM FRIENDS ALL BELIVE so fuck you
They belive that babys deserve a chance
THEY DO SUPPORT STEM CELL RESEARCH (just not from an unborn)
They belive in all the amendments
They dont think men should not give blowjobs in a marrige because marrige has is between a man and a woman
They belive in WORKING FOR PAY
They belive in racial equality and have a black chairperson but dont belive that if some black guys could not pass a test that everyone else took, they should not get a position they did not earn for no reason. Also Abe Lincoln was a republican
Oh yeah im poor and a minority and I am Catholic and a Republican so FUCK YOU
Me(republican): Kinda im originally from Little Village and most of my family is inner city and urban
PRH: Well dont you think you would like the money
Me: No my family would not even accept it
PRH:Well you are a republican white guy
Me: Im mexican, ASSHOLE, and I am poorer than you
Me: istead of buying ambercrombie maybe you should spend the $200 you spent on those jeans and donate to charity
PRH: Uhh well you belive that your religion is the only true one
Me: Well so does all religions (besides buddism) but you love Islam and judism but dispise the catholic church