2) someone who believes that education doesn't need to be properly funded but 2 wars over oil do
3) someone who bitches about the ridiculous deficit that has accrued over the past 8 years under a fanatical fundamentalist (refer to definition 1) while pushing for increased support of 2 of the most expensive wars this country has ever undertaken
4) someone who doesn't fully understand economics, but likes to pretend they do
5) someone who thinks everyone that doesn't agree with their party base is a communist, even though they don't know what a communist is
6) someone who thinks karl marx is a communist (in the soviet sense of the word)
7) someone who thinks a dentist is fit to run the texas board of education
8) someone who thinks anything that is "liberal" is wrong, regardless of historical accuracy
9) someone who still thinks their party is "the party of lincoln"
Ronald Reagan (republican)
Herbert Hoover (republican)
--it said to include the word "republican"
Ronald Wilson Reagan & George Walker Bush
The symbol of the Republican Party.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
People who wish to force their religion upon others while stimultaneously not living up to their religion's expectations. Which, according to Jesus, is a sin.
People who support war and then use "thou shalt not kill" as a reason against abortions.
People who say they are for less government controll over the individual, and then enforce the PATRIOT ACT, the sanctity of marriage amendment, and other civilian intrusions.
People who lower taxes for the wealthiest one percent.
People who get in to office thanks to the less educated population states. (A proven fact)
People who accuse Democrats of being spendthrifts while bankrupting our economy.
People who work for their self interests, and the interests of their campaign funders and benifactors, while in office. (Well, Democrats are infamous for that as well.)
A party that once was good, but then the southern influence came in.
People who accuse Liberals of being whiners while bitching about: Gay People, Public Displays of the Ten Commandments, and Civil Rights.
The antithesis of progress
see hypocrites Inbred Reactionaries
"Hey Lois, look at me. I'm the two symbols of the Republican party. An elephant, and a Fat White guy who's threatened by change."
"Damn them Liberals! First they let the women vote, then they let the blacks vote, then they let the black women vote, and now they want us to make peace with a country that did absolutely nothin to us."