1) a self-righteous christian fundamentalist who believes that "freedom of religion" doesn't apply to people who aren't also christian fundamentalists
2) someone who believes that education doesn't need to be properly funded but 2 wars over oil do
3) someone who bitches about the ridiculous deficit that has accrued over the past 8 years under a fanatical fundamentalist (refer to definition 1) while pushing for increased support of 2 of the most expensive wars this country has ever undertaken
4) someone who doesn't fully understand economics, but likes to pretend they do
5) someone who thinks everyone that doesn't agree with their party base is a communist, even though they don't know what a communist is
6) someone who thinks karl marx is a communist (in the soviet sense of the word)
7) someone who thinks a dentist is fit to run the texas board of education
8) someone who thinks anything that is "liberal" is wrong, regardless of historical accuracy
9) someone who still thinks their party is "the party of lincoln"
George Bush junior and senior (republicans)
Ronald Reagan (republican)
Herbert Hoover (republican)
--it said to include the word "republican"
An individual who believes that the white male Christian God should be the only object of worship on the planet, that power and wealth should remain in the hands of 1% of the world's population while the remaining 99% starve, that health care should be privatized so the poor can't afford basic medication, that a rape victim living on welfare should be forced to care for a baby she didn't even ask for, and that America is the only real country on Earth while all those other countries they read about are just fakes invented by communists...oh wait, it's terrorists now, isn't it?
We can all hope that the standard of education in America improves to the point where a Republican can no longer be voted into office.
Someone who supports the rights of the unborn, but won't fund stem cell research that could help the millions who are already here. The first one to protest abortion rights, and the first one willing to take a life through capital punishment. Someone who espouses personal freedom, and then tries to pass constitutional amendments to restrict it. Someone threatened by government surplus but unfazed by goverment deficits. Someone who is pro-business but anti-citizen. Someone who wants to take away the helping hand, after he's made it to safety. Someone who holds a cross in one hand and tries to burn it with the other.
He is such a Republican, hypocrisy will be the death of him yet.
(Noun) Member of the United States' Republican Party, first emerging in the mid 1800s as an anti-slavery movement. Success of candidate Abraham Lincoln in the Presidential election of 1860 sparked the American Civil War. The party has since moved on to other issues. Republicans today are characterized by typically right-wing, conservative beliefs including but by no means limited to pro-business policies, lack of dependence on the government in daily life, religious convictions, and desire to outlaw what they deem socially undesirable actions.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
1. George W. Bush was the Republican candidate for President in 2004.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
One who cuases almost %50 of this nations problems.
(For the cause of the other %50 see: Democrat)
Watch they say the same things and then say their ideas have more merrit, simply due to the name of their party.
Typically a person who believes that:
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
I'm filthy-stinking rich! How dare you expect me to pay taxes!
1. A group of bible thumping fuckwits who believe that white christian males are the only things that matter in the world. They will lie and cheat in order to get what they want. They are always racist and blame everything on the democratic leaders who were in office before, and then claim responsibility for every good thing that happens.
2. A racist white male.
3. An undereducated american who loves to hate minorities and scam and lie.
4. A Jackass
"n*ggers are 12% of the population, who the hell cares"
-Rush Limbaugh, prominent republican leader.
A collection of low life, lying, four flushing sacks of wind and bullshit who have little regard for their fellow human beings. People who think that George W. Bush is the second coming or some other damn thing and that anyone who so much as looks at Bush funny is a traitor or terrorist sympathizer. People who have their noses so up in the air that they cannot see the disgust and contempt others have for them. War mongering pigs who want us to go into a bottomless pit for their dreams of military conquest, but their God forbid that money is given so that lower classes actually get ahead in life or have access to decent medical care. A collection of fascist] thugs who think that George W. Bush should be allowed to piss and shit all over the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
The mere sight of Bush and most Republicans makes me want to vomit.