Top definition
For these ignorant ass muthafukas who dont kno shit bout black people and their hair:Its a creamy substance that is placed on the hair close to the scalp of a Black/African- American females hair, for the most part. It is used to straighten the hair. Another name for the relaxer is called a perm- what mose Black people call it.
Last week I got a relaxer/perm.
Because Shanika'a hair was nappy, her O G gave her a relaxer/perm.
by MOS_BEF July 22, 2006
Mug icon

Dirty Sanchez Plush

It does not matter how you do it. It's a Fecal Mustache.

Buy the plush
The word relaxer means to straighten a back persons hair. It takes the kink and nappyness out of the hair, but it is greasy
Sharey bought no lye relaxer and now her hair is straight
by preppy princess April 23, 2005
Mug icon

Golden Shower Plush

He's warmer than you think.

Buy the plush