pshh can mean like (yeah right)
pshh nigga u aint gotta gun
Sound used to express disbelief or to show something is obvious.
1. Joe: Yo, I got totally slooshed last night
John: Pshh, yeah right!
2. Jane: Did you go to Sam's party last night?
Sally: Pshh, OF COURSE!
An exclamation used in any sorts. Mostly used as an interjection. Used mostly in an excited or sour tone.
Pshh! That boy is finee!
Pshh, he's no catch.
Pshh, I've got better things to do.
Pshh! You guys are all so loud!
A word used for showing lack of not caring. Mainly used to show that your better than another person.
"Hey! Can i come over to your house?"
1. pshh-(con.)- What the fuck are you talking about? You are fobogus.
2. pshh-(vb.)- It's whateva; whatever you say; to insinuate a person being a jererakass (jackass by cataldi).
3. pshh-(sound)- To show an undecided opinion; to say thats stretching it too far.
1. Pshh, you iz fobogus you retad.
2. Pshh, whateva hatz.
3. Pshh! Iz you sleepin'?
A word or rather a sound effect used as an alternative for "Oh forget it" It is a word that derives from two genius boys who are most commonly known as the "pshh masters" It detects sarcasm and is used to prove that you don't believe someone or their statement without coming right out and saying it.
"I got a 105 on the vocab quiz!" Tom exclaimed.
"Pshh we all know you failed it," Bob replied.