We are "strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness". Colossians 1:11
2) boredom, also: bad entertainment
3) being with parents or other difficult individuals
4) being at a place you rather would like to leave
Often classified as requirement for:
a) raising children
b) a relationship
e) achieving anything
2) when you have nothing to do, but you also do not want to be impolite (in case you are someone's guest)
3) mom, dad, brothers, sisters, humans in general
4) school, university, job, life
a) see parent, parents
b) see girl (entry No.9, §1)
c) see school; reading a book will take more time than watching a movie, so you will need patience
d) do not push things to happen, else you often end up having trouble
e) some things take time to happen, you will need patience in order to wait for them
f) try and you will see
and it was a hit single for the band - TakeThat.
but in my eyes it is the description of a brilliant friend of mine.
"my heart is numb has no feeling so while I’m still healing
just try and have a little patience."
" shut up patience. u are not ugly!"
Sarah "No joke...ugh, when are tour dates gonna be released?!"
-2 days later-
Sarah "I'M GONNA THROW THIS FREAKING CHAIR OUT THE WINDOW!! BITCHES!" -throws chair- "GIVE ME SOME TOUR DATES! SCREW PATIENCE"