1. Official (n): A person with recognized administrative responsibilities in accordance with a specific event, idea, organization. Charged with the task of maintaining order and/or giving help. An authority figure.
2. Official (n): An authorized (noun), authorized by the company, person, government etc. with the rights to the (noun). In essence, something that is sanctioned, supported, or condoned by the owners.
3. Official (Adj): A tagline used incorrectly, frequently, and inanely in topic titles on message boards. Intended to gain the attention of other, also stupid board members, by flagging they're attention. The belief is that people will go to their topic if it is 'official' which in 99.9% of the time, is not actually official, just says it is. Blandly, it is an adjective used by board memebers to indicate the importance or special nature of their topics, regardless of the fact it is not, in fact, official at all.
1. "What is the nature of this exhibit again Rob?"
" I don't know, let's ask an official."
2. Bob Dylan's official website is the website promoted, run, and authorized by Bob Dylan and his record label.
3. "Hmm, how to get attention to my cretinous, unsubstanciated topic....I know! :::::!!!!---THE OFFICIAL HALO 2 TOPIC-----!!!!!:::::::
something REAL or great or or respected
YO lock at them aiiiirrr forces" yeah them shits official. ight dawg!!! im about to cawp/cop me a pair
That party might be official
Official is a word which me and my friends have used for many years, we use in the context of which proucts or person etc is supperior and therefore the best. As a rule the first of a particular product is automatically official, however a product can overtake another with superior price or quality.
If the person for example is annoying and you dislike him you may then to decide to use the term unofficial which is basically everything which is not official.
Finally the last context is an act done by someone, which is pulled of perfectly and is generally good all round. If however they bail that is unofficial.
There are other contexts obviously but far to many yo put here (e.g. place, name, colour etc) so use in whatever context you like, but make sure its an official context.
Product: "heinz ketchup is official!", "this own brand ketchup is so unofficial".
: "saterlite tv is official", "cable is unofficial"
Person: "God dam, that lad is official", "Dean Whitehead is so good at football he is official".
:"Alan Shearer is whack he is the most unofficial person i have ever set eyes on!"
Act: "woah downed a pint in 5 seconds thats official"
: "he tried to claim shotgun after i called it, thats unofficial!"
Place: "Newcastle is official, Newcastle United are the most unofficial football team in the world!"
: "Shefield is a shit hole its sooo unofficial."
: "Sunderland AFC are the best team in the world they are official!"
To be official is to be gross or disgusting in a sexual manner or sexually deviant. It can mean homosexual in some contexts, but it does not always mean gay.
Guy1 "uuughh, I need to eat some ass."
Guy2 "Dude, you're official."
Guy 1- "When I was drunk once, I gave a dude a BJ"
Guy 2- "Get your official ass away from me!"
Steamy Hot Tuggin'
Rep: I'll Have to get official on your cock!
Used to refer to any single or group of African-American (black) individuals.
The lounge is full of officials.
It's getting kind of official in here..