(2) Use of the word "nigger" in front of persons of color, whether they are American or non-American, or in a public place.
(3) To work really, strenuously hard; typically for little pay. To be a slave.
(4) To abuse another person because of something out of their control, such as skin color, race, or a disability.
- "Why did that guy beat me up?"
- "Ah, because you went niggering out on the patio"
(3) "Ma, I won't be home until midnight because I was niggering all day. Please bring me some cookies."
(4) "It's not cool to go niggering at someone just because they're 4'11."
To hang around, being a small crook, thinking about stealing money to spend on drugs,
to walk around without clear purpose other than to be a criminal.
There are some niggers, niggering around, and I just don't feel safe!
In other words, stealing, robbing, lying, doing drugs, monkeying about, not making sense, being lazy and living off of anything that gives you something for free (like foodstamps, granma's house without paying rent), doing illegal stuff, and stinking.
Other practices of niggering can include walking with hoodies at night, and sunglasses when the sun don't shine, wearing unnatural looking wigs, and shouting at a cellular phones (usually gotten from a free program)
Ow, he's just niggering around.
1. To steal from someone.
2. To sneak around the kitchen.
3. To have a meal consisting of two of the following, fried chicken, watermelon, or grape drank (aka grade soda/kool-aid).
4. To think you are better than everyone else because you are a minority.
5. To vote for Obama just cause he's black.