An event in which Pediculus capitis or more commonly known as Lice are collected and put into a special capsule that will be launched with the next space shuttle mission by NASA. The codename given to the project is "Flied Lice". The following mission using the same technology is code named "Scratching The Crab Nebulas Surface".
Sally rode. Now it is time for a new shine, I now present, Flied Lice.
A (not so) clever attempt by American (yes, intelligent design is a product of, and is limited almost exclusively to the United States) Christian fundamentalists at re-packaging creation "science", and trying to sneak it into public schools by making it appear (at least to their desperate selves) as strict science. They call it the "Theory" of Intelligent Design, and call themselves Intelligent Design "Theorists" (or IDers).more...
This so-called "theory" is hard to define, since intelligent design "theorists" are very careful to keep their definitions as vague as possible, as to avoid getting thrown out of classrooms over and over again (like they have been). Here is a little run-down of some of intelligent designs' incoherent claims:
- They offer nothing more than the mere hypothesis that the universe was created by "a creator" (who him/her/itself had no creator). Who is this creator? "Duhhhh..... we don't know."
- When did this "creator" create the universe? "Duhhh...We don't know." or "We don't do there". Could be 10,000 years old or billions. They don't say. This is where the young-earth creationists get into fights with the old-earth ones.
- HOW did this creator create the universe? "Duhhhh.... we don't know." Brilliant.
- Love to claim that Evolution is "JUST A THEORY" (more on that later)
- Launch a variety of attacks on evolution, and believe that by pointing out "errors" in the evolutionary theory, it must mean GOD DID IT by DEFAULT.
1- "What happened to the sun, dude?"
"Oh, Galactasaurus Rex ate it."
2- "Yo, Andrew, what happens to planetary nebulas at the end of the Hertzsprung-Russell cycle?"
"I eat them. For I am Galactasaurus Rex. Muahahahahhahahaha!"
1. Latin for nose
2. An extremely clever, happy person, who is extremely popular, and who is amazing in many ways. They are generally wery artistic, and musical.
3. An Australian name for koalas.
4. Austrailian slang for koala.
2. What makes you such a nebyak? Is it your bringing up? Or is it just your personality?
3. That nebyak just sits there all day, eating leaves.
4. Nebyaks are very fluffy
|5.||The "I Like" game|
This game was influenced by the song " My favorite things" from the Sound of Music, due to the random, cute and happy thoughts depicted in the piece. Like the song, the game also compels each person to say their own creation of random and blissful thoughts. Typically, this game can be played between couples, close friends, family or to even "break the ice." There are no limits to any thought, as long as that thought brings you to your happy place. Nobody wins. It is typically for you and the other player's personal gain to feel better.
How to play:
1. Think of 3 random like-able thoughts. They have to be in short words/phrases and completely unrelated.
2. Say it to your partner(s) and alternate.
3. The game naturally ends, but you may play it as long as you like.
Let's play The "I Like" game
" I like... random his, holiday sweaters and cute texts."
" I like... beer, good-vibes, and fitted hats."
" I like.. nebulas, night rides, and breakfast for dinner."
" I like you more than..."
Tumblr is a blogging site that is divided into two main factions. The hipster side and the fandom side.
The hipster side is riddled with your average hipster, blogging with pictures of nebulas with song lyrics, or posting pictures of "hipster" fasion.
The fandom side is however, the side you want to be on. It is filled with fangirls and fanboys, and people who never sleep. They'll be nice to you, and help you with depression if you ask for it. There are many roleplaying blogs and ask blogs here that have great admins.
Note: If you ever send hate to anybody on Tumblr they will viciously attack making you regret it. Everyone will try and find out who you are if you're on anon, and if they do find out who you are you will probably be bombarded by hate.