- An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
- A misconception or misunderstanding.
- A word people like to throw around when someone they claim to be "friends with" does something they don't agree with or like. A way of belittling someone. A way to try and manipulate people's actions or future actions. Ignorance.
1) "I made a grave mistake when I ate that Haggis. It looked good, but it tasted like ass."
2) "When I called you "smart", I had no idea you were really such an idiot and a lemming
. My mistake."
3) "I have to allow people to make mistakes. It's not my fault they like people who I think SUCK."
"Being friends with Jane Doe is a mistake. But, I won't tell you what to do or how to think."
a mistake is sombody who was born by accident, often reffered to as "the broken condom" or "the one night stand."
the mistake is often not liked in the family and will generally do bad in life.
Little suzie was a mistake.
the things that happen when under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Are you goin to Cancun for spring break?
Yeah dog, I'm tryin to make some mistakes
I'm getting so fucked up, I'm gonna make some serious mistakes tonight
A mis-take, in the play that is life.
Much like an error in a movie production.
I dropped my zig, shit I will try not to do that again, what a mis-take.
Stop cameras, take positions, restart the action. Take it from scratch.
Second chances are all we have.
Even though we sometimes do not want them because its too upsetting to keep acting.
An error or fault or deficient knowledge
I made a huge mistake breaking up with my girlfriend Hope.
Now that I'm thinking sober
Don't try and get no closer (example of lyrics of Mistake)