1. People who just come to look.
2. People who go out of their way to look at people or something often causing crowds and more disruption.
3. People who enjoy staring at watching other peoples misfortune. Oftentimes car onlookers to car accidents.
Same as Looky Lou
; often spelled as Looky-loo (hyphen) or lookylou
In L.A. usually the lookyloo's cause more accidents by not paying full attention to what is ahead of them.
1. People who go out in public
just to see an event
that doesn't really concern them -- such as rushing to the site of a fire, or collecting home-improvement ideas for their own house while mooching a free open-house tour.
2. The guy whose goal is to sneak a peek
at your dick when you're at the urinal
-- or tries to.
3. Ellen DeGeneres
' nickname for the "Telestrator
" -- the device that allows a sportscaster or other user to digitally "mark" a c.g.i.
'ed stripe or streak on a saved visual image, such as a football play seen from above. Any digital image
can be embellished with anything schematic
that a whiteboard and dry markers would show: combined with X's and O's to show standard football play configurations, for example. Ellen likes to use hers to post-mortem
social interactions, such as a guest on her show who was heading in for a handshake but suddenly diverged to steal a kiss on the cheek.
1. "Retail sales are so far off that on an average day, the mall has ten times more looky-loos than real shoppers."
2. "See the man in the gray windbreaker? He's a menace, King (or is it 'Queen'?) of the men's room
3. "The sportscaster used the looky-loo
(Telestrator) to superimpose
his own diagram
of the play on a video freeze, and to indicate how it failed (succeeded)."