1. People who go out in public just to see an event that doesn't really concern them -- such as rushing to the site of a fire, or collecting home-improvement ideas for their own house while mooching a free open-house tour.
2. The guy whose goal is to sneak a peek at your dick when you're at the urinal -- or tries to.
3. Ellen DeGeneres' nickname for the "Telestrator" -- the device that allows a sportscaster or other user to digitally "mark" a c.g.i.'ed stripe or streak on a saved visual image, such as a football play seen from above. Any digital image can be embellished with anything schematic that a whiteboard and dry markers would show: combined with X's and O's to show standard football play configurations, for example. Ellen likes to use hers to post-mortem social interactions, such as a guest on her show who was heading in for a handshake but suddenly diverged to steal a kiss on the cheek.
1. "Retail sales are so far off that on an average day, the mall has ten times more looky-loos than real shoppers."
2. "See the man in the gray windbreaker? He's a menace, King (or is it 'Queen'?) of the men's room looky-loos."
3. "The sportscaster used the looky-loo (Telestrator) to superimpose his own diagram of the play on a video freeze, and to indicate how it failed (succeeded)."